Monday, April 27, 2015

5/1/15 3 AREAS TO IMPROVE ON

Many times we find that we fall short of our goals.  Instead of accomplishments, today you will need to list THREE areas that you would like to improve upon during the next school year.  Consider this some preliminary goals that you are setting for yourself.  Failure is only failure if you do not learn and improve from it.  Share some items that you hope to improve upon in the next year of your life.  (again, keep in mind that this is a public blog)

3 comments:

  1. I won't be here next year but I will be starting college in July. I will be nervous starting a new path in my life. I will want to work hard on my classes and keep up good grades. Also I will want to be to class on time and not miss any class. I will also have a job threw college so balancing job and homework will be another challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Math- I need to keep working at my Math skills and get ready for more complex math in college and throughout the school year.
    Science- I need to keep studying my science skills and learn more things for science is a big part of everything.
    A job- I think I should probably do a little more work and make a little more money than what I have been doing for college is coming around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grades
    well I dont do sports no more so
    Do good in collage and out of school

    ReplyDelete